Yvonne Malone Studio is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Conformance StatusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Yvonne Malone Studio Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Our efforts include:
- Font size and Font Family – we use REM sizing for text
- Proper Color Contrast – we do our best to ensure the text is legible with appropriate contrast ratios
- Image ALT Attributes – we add descriptions for our content imagery
- ARIA-Labels – we have added key values to a majority of our links
- Installing and Enabling the One Click Accessibility Plugin